Noosa is a popular holiday destination, located on the northern end of Queensland's popular Sunshine Coast, a 90 minute drive from Brisbane and only 20 minutes from the Sunshine Coast's Maroochydore Airport. The region is famous for its pristine beaches, the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Noosa Head's National Park and the picturesque Noosa River.
Skippers' Cove, on the beautiful Noosa River, enjoys a central location in Noosa. Only a five minute drive or a leisurely fifteen minutes stroll, Noosa's world famous Hastings Street, features first class restaurants, exclusive shopping and Main Beach.
The complex offers you 13 Waterfront (2 & 3 bedroom) and 11 Poolside (2 bedroom) fully self-contained townhouses, all facing north. The Poolside townhouses are spacious and overlook the heated swimming pools with child security gates into the front courtyard of the unit.
- Heated pools and spa.
- Half court tennis.
- Sandy beach, two jetties and boat moorings.
- Tropical entertaining and BBQ area.
- Local information, free tour bookings and boat hire available at reception.
- Spectacular north facing views.
- Perfect for fishing and boat moorings.
- Watch the activity on the Noosa River from the comfort of your own balcony (waterfront units only).
- Skippers' Cove has its own private river beach, perfect for children and right at your doorstep.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet at Skippers' Cove.
- There is no traffic noise or busy roads within close vicinity.
- River Ferry and Bus Services within a five minute walk.
Skippers' Cove is absolute waterfront, sail your boat to the door of your riverfront unit and beach on our private shoreline.