As you enter the front door you know you have arrived somewhere special. The views from Table Cape to Rocky Cape, the ancient rocks and the sound of the waves instantly welcome you and your relaxing holiday begins.
Superbly furnished, this single level beach house has all you require for a fantastic holiday
2 bedrooms, one queen and second is a double plus single. There is also a comfortable sofa bed in the lounge for the extended family.
* CD/VCR/DVD Television and stereo system
* All linen & doonas supplied, electric blankets
* Iron and ironing board
* Beach towels
* Barbeque facilities
* Laundry facilities
The kitchen if fully equipped for all your catering needs,
* conventional oven and elect range
* microwave oven
Boat Harbour Beach is a secluded little beachside community on the northwest coast of Tasmania. The white sandy beach and crystal clear waters have long been a favourite holiday secret for Tasmanian's in the know. Now you can enjoy that relaxing pace, unwinding on the beach, maybe reading a good book or snorkeling around the headland spotting the local sealife.
Where is this little hideaway, Boat Harbour Beach? It is just 10 minutes west of the town of Wynyard on Tasmania's northwest coast. There you will have the convenience of major grocery shops, banking, and a choice of local Restaurants.
Wynyard is also the home of the Burnie Regional Airport. You can avoid having to fly into the major cities of Launceston or Hobart, hire your car in Wynyard and you have saved hours of driving to reach this little beach haven
You may not want to soak up the sun every day of your holiday, pleasant afternoons can be spent visiting the many nearby attractions.
* Coastal nature walks at nearby Sisters Beach and Rocky Cape National Park
* The historic fishing town of Stanley - climb The Nut, visit the Historic Highfield Estate or further to Woolnorth and the Arthur River Wilderness Cruises
* Enjoy the beautiful Allandale Gardens and Emu Valley Rhododendron Gardens. Not to be missed is the spring Tulip Festival centred around the magnificent display at Table Cape Tulip Farm
* Nearby is the town of Burnie with renowned Lactos Cheese and Creative Paper Tasmania.
* Short day trips can take you into Cradle Country, the Kentish Community and Cradle Mountain National Park. There is something for everyone, young or young-at-heart, to enjoy.