This lovely house is ideal for your holiday at Phillip Island being extremely clean, comfortable & family friendly. It is very warm & welcoming which is why we get a lot of repeat bookings. The large grounds provide ample room for cars & a boat with the added security of a double lock up garage.
Features: 4 Bedrooms
- Main Queen bed with ensuite
- 2nd br -double, 3rd -single x 2, 4th single x 2, downstairs couch-double sofa bed, single x 2
- Porta - cot available.
- 3 Toilets & 3 showers, 1 bath
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Split system heating & cooling
- New kitchen with all new appliances including dishwasher, fridge, hotplates, oven & microwave, with heaps of quality cutlery, crockery & glasses.
- Filtered drinking water on tap.
- 2 living areas each with digital TV, DVD & CD players.
- Downstairs there is a bar, small pool table & table tennis table.
The large grounds provide ample room for cars & a boat.
Great house for the car or bike enthusiast with the security of a double LOCKUP garage.
The house is a 2 minute drive to the restaurants & main shopping centre of Cowes.
A short drive to the Grandprix track, Penguin Parade, Koala & Nature Parks,
Golf Course, Wineries, Churchill Island, fabulous Surf Beaches & all the other attractions
the Island has to offer.
The house is available for short or long stays all year round.
Peak, mid & off season rates.
Late checkout by arrangement
Linen & towels can be supplied for a small extra charge.
All enquiries welcome by email or phone.
CONDTIONS OF RENTAL APPLY: Tenants are required to repair or replace any breakages or damage done to the property during their stay within 14 days.
PLEASE NOTE: We also own & rent 3 other holiday homes on The Island all with great views & walking distance to the beach at various prices so there is one that is sure to suit you.
All can be viewed on the Book it Now site & please don't hesitate to contact me
if you would like any further information. Kerri - Owner/Manager
- Oceanfront at Smiths Beach with world class views (3 b/r)
- Great ocean views, 5 b/r
-Oceanfront at Sunderland Bay (next to Smiths beach) Cosy 2 b/r with wood fire