• Fully self contained
• Close to Mt Selwyn Ski Fields & Talbingo Dam
• Fabulous water and mountain Views
• PRIME LOCATION: Close to all amenities
• Rear yard backs onto Talbingo Country Club, Golf Course & Tennis Courts
• Elegant living room with SLOW COMBUSTION WOOD HEATER and REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONER
• Austar Satellite TV
• Separate dining room
• Modern fully equipped kitchen with pantry
• BYO Bed linen (i.e. sheets & pillow cases) or sleeping bags for kids
• LINEN SERVICE AVAILABLE
• Talbingo Country Club, Golf Course & Tennis Courts (20m)
• Historic Gold Mining Town of Kiandra and Adelong
• Other Towns to visit: Tumut, Gundagai, Batlow, Cabramurra, Tumbarumba, Adaminaby, Cooma
• Picnics and barbeques
• Great half and full day car trips
• Bike Riding and Walks
• Just sit back and relax
• 4WD tracks in National & State Forests (subject to weather & conditions). Snowchains may be required in winter. Some roads & 4WD tracks are closed in winter due to snow.
VISIT: Batlow for apples; Adelong & Kiandra for gold diggings; Yarrangobilly for caves; the Snowy Mountains, Tumut 3 Power Station, Talbingo Dam, Kosciusko National Park, Bago State Forest, Blue Water Holes, Buddong Falls and much, much more.
FISHING: All year for rainbow trout, brown trout and redfin on Lakes Talbingo, Blowering or Tantangara, or in season in the numerous streams running out of the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. Some good Murray Cod and other native fish are caught in Blowering Dam. Jounama Classic - special fishing & boating weekend in Jounama pondage - occurs annually on last Saturday in October every year. Fishing Rods for hire from goPLAYoutside in Talbingo. Fishing tackle, supplies & bait from either Talbingo Supermarket or Talbingo Service Station.
WINTER: Ski Mount Selwyn. Although Talbingo is below the snowline, the ski slopes of Mt Selwyn are only 40 minutes away via the Snowy Mountains Highway open all year. Mt Selwyn offers 12 ski lifts, at the lowest prices in the Snowies! Toboggan runs and beginners slopes are provided. Also a ski school. Some of the finest cross country ski tours in Australia are a feature of this area. Check out the latest snow report for Mt Selwyn on the world wide web or from Talbingo Supermarket by 8am every morning during the ski season.
Watersports: Talbingo is the centre of immense waterways. Talbingo, Blowering and Jounama Lakes offer 6500 hectares of recreational water for fishing and on Talbingo and Blowering water skiing, sailing, canoeing and swimming are every day activities during the warmer weather. 5 HP, 4.3 metre motor boats and trailers for hire locally from tourist park - no licence required. $55.00 full day and $35.00 half day plus PETROL.
Swimming: A magnificent, safe area has been allocated near Talbingo Dam specifically for swimmers. The views are unbelievable and the water as clear as a bell! This area is just 5 minutes from Carisbrooke Manor by car. There are many