KIAMA BED & BREAKFAST and COTTAGE
Within only two minutes' drive of Kiama township, with its bustling historic Terrace Shops, parks, Leisure Centre heated pool, ocean fed rock pool, Kiama Blowhole, Kiama Harbour and five surf beaches within seven minutes' drive, Kiama Bed & Breakfast is ideal for a quick getaway.
* 4 Rooms with ensuites
* 4 couples OR 1 couple and 3 small families OR 8 singles in the cottage in absolute comfort.
* B&B guest areas with lounge rooms, decks and gardens to wander in
* Cottage with two suites with ensuites & guest living room with full kitchen, dining & lounge.
* Furnished verandahs and BBQ areas.
* Perfect venue for family reunions.
* All rooms have queen, king or twin beds.
* All areas are air-conditioned
* All rooms have TV/VCR/DVD and complimentary movies.
* 24 hour complimentary tea and coffee making.
The property is over an acre of stunning rainforest gardens including terraced landscaped areas, secret gardens and lawns with swings and level areas for games such as bocce/boules or croquet.
Kiama, Jamberoo and Gerringong also have their own golf courses and Sunday Market Days. Kiama is home to many interesting and delicious cafes, takeaways, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
Wineries, art gallieries, shopping, golf courses, hiking, rainforests & waterfalls, fishing, boating, dolphin or whale watching, swimming, surfing and kayaking. There's something for everyone.
Jamberoo Action Park is approximately 10 minutes' drive and provides fun for the family with rides, water slides and picnic facilities.
Award winning Minnamurra Rainforest is situated in the Jamberoo Valley escarpment and is a favourite tourist destination with boardwalks and picnic areas. There are plenty of areas for birdwatching and bushwalking nearby.
Kiama Bed and Breakfast is ideally situated for overseas visitors, being just 90 minutes drive from Sydney, 2 1/2 hours drive from Canberra and the Blue Mountains, and within an hour of the Southern Highlands, Wollongong, Nowra, and Jervis Bay on the South Coast. Stay at Kiama B&B and visit these attractions at your leisure.
For something different, buy a gift voucher or include a tourist jaunt in our 1929 vintage Chevrolet Tourer.