* 2010 state finalist in the Take A Break prestigious accommodation awards.
* Airconditioned - Reverse Cycle.
* KITCHEN: Brand new fully equipped electric kitchen, microwave, coffee machine etc.
* DINING ROOM: 8 seater solid timber.
* LOUNGE ROOM: Very large with combustion wood fire place, 2 & 3 seater lounges, 1 x 3 seater fold out sofa bed and bean bags. Includes TV/DVD/CD/Video/Xbox/Wii.
* BEDROOM 1: includes 1 queen bed and wardrobe.
* BEDROOM 2: 1 trio bunk (i.e. 1 single & 1 double bed as 1 bunk) and built in wardrobe.
* BEDROOM 3: single bunk beds and built in wardrobe.
* LOUNG ROOM: Fold out sofa bed.
* Bedding includes pillows, doonas, blankets.
* BYO Bed linen (i.e. sheets & pillow cases) or sleeping bags and towels.
* LAUNDRY: washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
* BATHROOM: Includes shower, sink and toilet.
* PLAYGROUND: Directly across the road.
* DECK: Is 45m2 of covered and 9m2 uncovered outdoor entertaining area with fantastic views, complete with 8 seater heated spa, 7 burner bbq, outdoor heating and tables and chairs.
Things To Do
Batlow for apples; Adelong & Kiandra for gold diggings; Yarrangobilly Caves and 27 degrees thermal pool (all year round); the Snowy Mountains, Tumut 3 Power Station, Talbingo Dam, Kosciusko National Park, Bago State Forest, Blue Water Holes, Buddong Falls and much more.
All year for rainbow trout, brown trout and redfin on Lakes Talbingo, Blowering or Tantangara. Or in season in the numerous streams running out of the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. Some good Murray Cod and other native fish are caught in Blowering Dam. Jounama Classic - special fishing & boating weekend in Jounama pondage - occurs annually on last Saturday in October every year. Fishing Rods for hire from goPLAYoutside in Talbingo. Fishing tackle, supplies & bait from either Talbingo Supermarket or Talbingo Service Station.
Ski and tobogan on Mount Selwyn snow fields. Although Talbingo is below the snowline, the ski slopes of Mt Selwyn are only 40 minutes away via the Snowy Mountains Highway open all year. Mt Selwyn offers 12 ski lifts, at the lowest prices in the NSW Snowies! Tobogan runs and beginners slopes are provided. Also a ski school. Some of the finest cross country ski tours in Australia are a feature of this area. Check out the latest snow report for Mt Selwyn on the net at selwynsnow or from Talbingo Supermarket by 8am every morning during the ski season. Snow Gear for hire from goPLAYoutside in Talbingo and Selwyn Snow & Water at either Mt. Selwyn or Tumut.
* WATERSPORTS: Talbingo is the centre of immense waterways. Talbingo, Blowering and Jounama Lakes offer 6500 hectares of recreational water for fishing. On Talbingo and Blowering: water skiing, sailing, canoing and swimming are every day activities during the warmer weather. 5 HP, 4.3 metre motor boats and trailers for hire locally from the tourist park - no licence required. $60.00 full day and $40.00 half day plus PETROL approx. Other watersport gear can be hired from goPLAYoutside
Rooms and rates
2 Oct 2013 - 20 Dec 2013
01 Apr 2013 - 31 May 2013
$850.00 / Week
$300.00 / Weekend
$130.00 / Night Midweek
Min Stay: 2 nights
01 Jul 2013 - 31 Aug 2013
01 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
$1300.00 / Week
$500.00 / Weekend
$180.00 / Night Midweek
01 Sep 2013 - 01 Oct 2013
21 Dec 2013 - 31 Jan 2014
01 Jun 2013 - 30 Jun 2013
$1100.00 / Week
$400.00 / Weekend
$150.00 / Night Midweek
Min Stay: 2 nights
50% deposit required to confirm your booking.
$40 cleaning fee on bookings of 2 days.
Payment by Direct Deposit only.