Your hosts Rocco & Patricia Di Carlo invite you to stay with them in their home, a Colonial Coaching Inn,
restored to provide four and a half-star Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
This splendid Georgian home has luxurious rooms, and a large cottage garden. Indulgent country breakfast and home baking is included in tarrif. Your hosts spare no effort in creating a warm, hospitable atmosphere and take special interest in assisting with touring and historical information.
A warm home away from home, this hertitage property is located on the northern gateway to Hobart, ten minutes drive from the Hobart CBD.
Enjoy a 'cuppa' in the guests' lounge with home baked treats. Relax in the old fashioned gardens or take a five minute stroll to the banks of the beautiful Derwent River. There are also a couple of good places to wash off the dust. A luxury heated indoor pool will tempt you at journey's end, and a is available in the Morning & Evening to provide year round relaxation.
* Warm Elegant Bedrooms with Ensuites and Colour TV.
* Indulgent Hot Breakfasts.
* Home Baked Treats with Complimentary Coffee and Tea.
* Heated Indoor Swimming Pool.
* Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Four and a Half Star Rating.
* Off-street Parking.
* Telephone and Fax Available.
* Ten minutes from the Hobart CBD
3 - 6 pm