Your sweet little "Home Away from Home". Attention to detail and comfort in a home which sleeps up to 5 people in one queen, one double and one single bed with privacy assured.
The original Cherry Tree Cottage, Leura is a beautiful 1930s classic Mountains property hidden amongst towering pines and natives to ensure your complete privacy and seclusion yet still only minutes away from the thriving Leura Mall. Feel a "million miles away" with the convenience of being central to all the attractions and sights that the upper Mountains provide such as Gordon Falls, Lueralla Toy & Railway Museum and The Everglades garden , all within walking distance, just to name a few. See for yourself why Guests have even called it "The Honey Moon Cottage" a romantic get-away awaits you!
Just a short walk from the historic township of Leura where one finds world-class restaurants, a mind-boggling lolly shop, and shops filled with wonderful things to buy (or just go "window shopping").
The trolley bus will transport you from the corner of the street to the "Three Sisters" lookout or Katoomba shopping centre or for just $25 drive around all day taking in the sights, with over 28 stop over points and attractions to visit you won't need your car to sight see all the famous locations whilst stopping off for lunch or afternoon tea on the way. The famous Bygone Beautys tea-room , antique ware and museum with over 3,000 tea pots on display, is the world's largest private Tea Pot Collection and is only a few minutes walk away (don't forget to take your camera when visiting). So forget the car keys, even the front door key and treat yourself to a stress free and totally enjoyable stay at Cherry Tree.
For total relaxation curl up with a book or a FREE DVD on the "shabby chic" front verandah or in front of the fire with a good bottle of complimentary wine of your choice,with a selection of local wines to ensure your tastes are counted for. With a hundred DVD's on offer, you're sure to find a movie to suit!
Cherry Tree Cottage is perfectly located within the Blue Mountains, close to all attractions with the world famous Jenolan Caves only an hours drive away, it really is the place to stay but don't take our word for it, see for yourself how relaxing a stay can be!
* Keyless entry (with your own customised PIN) for 24/7 access at your convenience
* Check yourself ' in & out' without the hassle of keys
* Walk to Leura Mall and local attractions
* Tourist Trolley Bus stop just around the corner
* Bush views
* Beautiful National Park walks and vistas
* Large garden with gas b-b-q
* Sleeps up to 5 people with queen,double & single beds
* Combustion wood burner centrally located
* Firewood supplied
* Quality Bed Linen and towels included. Portocot supplied free on request.
* Electric blankets
* Full kitchen facilities
* Breakfast provisions supplied including assorted cereals,milk,bacon and eggs. (Dietary requirements catered for, just ask! )
* Roasted coffee beans and assorted Teas supplied
* LCD TV with DVD & CD library
* Laundry facilities with Dryer
* Tourist information brochures & maps
* Bikes with helmets ( Adult size bicycles)
* EFTPOS facilities
* NO SMOKING AND NO PETS PLEASE
$135 per night, Sunday to Thursday
$165 per night, Friday, Saturday & Public Holidays
Rate Includes two Adults, please add $10 per night each additional person
Normal rates apply for School Holidays including Easter & Christmas(Public Holidays at week end rate)
7 Nights or more, $100 per night, includes two Adults, $10 per night each additional Guest
Rates are fully inclusive, no extra charges apply ( incl Breakfast provisions, towels, linen,firewood for wood heater, gas BBQ facilities & every thing else mentioned above)
PLEASE NOTE MINIMUM STAY 2 NIGHTS
At Cherry Tree the only thing BUDGET is the price, so put your feet up in front of the fire and relax in a Magical Mountains Cottage, steeped in the past yet with all the comforts of today.
CHERRY TREE, THE PLACE TO BE, Whilst others may claim to be, this is the ORIGINAL CHERRY TREE, YOU'LL SEE !