Cherry Tree Cottage, one of the Spa country's newest bed and breakfasts, is amongst the top luxury accommodation venues in the twin towns of Daylesford & Hepburn Springs.
David & Lyndall both in their early 30's have brought together the best of both worlds, old and new. All the things you have come to expect from a romantic retreat in the country: exposed timber floors, 100 year old Baltic pine staircase, and a romantic open fire place in the guest lounge combine with the more fanciful touches of an architect designed city warehouse.
Hand made Oregon beds share the same open plan bedroom space as the claw foot bath & shower. The use of stainless steel, timber bench tops, the Italian terracotta floors, and floor to ceiling wine racks made from concrete reinforcing mesh have made the kitchen a real talking point. While we are fully hosted accommodation, guests have a separate entrance so your privacy is ensured.
Our new garden spa apartment which is self contained but cooked breakfast provided, has a king bed, wood fire, airconditioning, spa under a glass roof, large double shower made from stainless steal, TV, DVD, Sony play station and lounge kitchen area.
* A complimentary bottle of bubbly with every weekend package.
* Original artworks by David including custom made Oregon queen size beds.
* Fluffy bathrobes.
* Your own private balcony.
* A spacious lounge area featuring an open fire, vaulted ceilings and comfy couches.
* Coffee and tea making facilities are available in the kitchen at all times.
* Homemade cakes and biscuits.
* Let Nelson our friendly boxer dog show you around the cottage garden.
* Air conditioning in both rooms.
* Port and chocolates in front of the open fire every night.
* In house massage available.
Breakfast is served alfresco in warmer weather – under market umbrellas with rosellas and magpies chirping from the trees of our cottage garden. In winter time, you can have breakfast by the open fire and (if you’re lucky) watch snow falling outside.