Baystay is a spacious and comfortable beach house nestled amongst tropical gardens. Although only 400 metres from the centre of town and Byron's clean beaches, it's far away enough from the hustle and bustle of town to allow you to wind down and relax.
We are a short walk to tennis and croquet courts, playing fields and many interesting littoral tracks for those days when you don't want to do anything special. But if it's activities you want, we can arrange a myriad of them including Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Horse Riding, Gliding, Bush Walking, Dolphin and Whale watching, tours to Galleries and Cafes
* In room Private Spa & Sauna (1 room only)
* Snorkelling and other beach equipment
* Continental Breakfast
* Rooms where the sound of the surf will lull you to sleep
* Wattle birds, magpies, lorikeets & kookaburras to awaken you
* Wonderful bike rides around Byron Bay