Victorian Tourism Award winners Blue Moon Cottages' Sandpiper Cottage is set on an established garden block with two other cottages it is a completely private fully self contained two bedroom cottage. Relax and unwind in the cosy lounge with a closed wood burning fire, a good book and a glass of wine during winter stays or open the French doors and bathe in the sunny courtyard in summer.
Walk to everything... only 250 metres to Rye front beach and within a 5 minute walk to Rye itself and all it has to offer. Take a picnic to the beach, we even provide the picnic basket or browse the gift shops, eat in the cafes and award winning restaurants or even have a casual drink at the numerous watering holes.
Kids and pets are always welcome... Even though the cottage is cosy and ideal for couples we can easily accommodate pets with a kennel provided if you wish. There is room for the kids and they can be kept entertained with a box of toys, books, games and DVDs. Relax outside and cook dinner on the barbeque, there is an outdoor setting for eating al fresco in the warmer months and enough logs to keep you cosy during winter.
Pet Friendly Details
1. Please bring your own bedding and bowls for your pets.
2. Do not allow pets on bedding and furniture (or bring a blanket to cover).
3. Do not lock pets inside while you are out. We do not take responsibility for pets left in courtyards or fenced gardens, you must do so at your own risk.
4. Constant barking and/or howling is not acceptable. Complaints from nearby residents and guests will be referred directly to the owners,
5. Please check the courtyards and garden areas thoroughly before you leave and clean up any messes left by your pets.
6. Large or small kennel available on request.
7. We know all pets are not created equally so please discuss any concerns you have with us.